Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2010

Changes

Hey Guys
I have decided to write some of these blogentries in english and if anyone of you detects some mistakes, make sure to write them down in the comments. Same with the sound of it. Make sure to give me every advice for improvement.
I am very very happy at the moment! Finally I got my Laptop, which took more than two weeks to arrive here. It was a hell mess of organisation but now I got it in front of me and I am really looking forward to unwrap the package and start to set it up as I like it. But unfortunately I have to wait...
At the moment we are waiting to get into our new apartment and there have been som unforeseen problems with it. First, Craig and Julia got very Ill. The have lied in bed the whole day yesterday, only got up to see the doctor. They both feel a little bit better today, but they are still ill and and pretty weak. We had to pack almost everything without them. Or better said, Lola had to pack everything without them, cause she did almost everything alone yesterday when I was getting some food with Christof, a german guy who also lived in the backpackers.
When we wanted to move today, the real estate agent told us some bad news:
 The people who have lived there want to stay one day longer and that does absolutely not fit into our plans! But by now the agent solved the problem. Those people will be out at half past six, so we can move in in a couple of hours. All we do at the moment is to sit here and wait for the time to run off...
We got to know Christof a few weeks ago and met him every now and then. He is an intelligent, friendly guy and I didnt appreciate it when he told he would move out of the backpackers. That was two weeks ago. Now we met him again and he told us he found a room to share with some other Backpackers in a small apartment. The funny thing about it: Its the same building we are moving in :)
Thats pretty cool, I think we will spend some funny time together in the apartment at weekends and evenings.
I really look forward to the next weeks and month!

While writing this text I realize that its much easier to create "Kopfkino" when I write this in my mother language but I think I will keep to write this blog in english. It helps me learning vocabularies and picking the right words for the right descriptions.

Write down some comments, I would appreciate it.

see ya all

Manik

2 Kommentare:

  1. there are a few samll mistakes, ill not lll, some not som, Christoph not Christof, (vielleicht mehr kein plan) aber es ist trotzdem auch schön wenn du in deutsch schreibst.. denn du schreibst den blog ja auch für deine freunde in Deutschland! Und nicht das du fehler machst und wir später im Vokabeltest in der Schule schlecht abschneiden :-)
    Gruess mir alle ganz lieb und geb julia einen wiedergesundwerdkuss!
    Moritz und Nele

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. und nun ham wir auch ein fehler gemacht small not samll :-)

    AntwortenLöschen